Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Embarking on a journey, a short journey

Husband and I are starting the 10 day juice fast tomorrow morning.  No solid foods, just fresh juices fruits and vegetables (and my bp meds of course) for 10 straight days.

I'm more worried about the caffeine withdrawals then I am about the food withdrawals.  I'm also a little worried about feeling sick to my stomach for 10 days, then another week trying to get back on solids!

Tonight we made carrot + apple + ginger juice and it was amazing!  The only thing I would change about it is chilling if first.  I'm weird like that, I like all my drinks cold.

Wish me luck. I'll be vloggin and bloggin my way through it to share the ups and downs with you guys.

I'm pretty psyched that my husband wants to do it too. He wants to lose weight, I want to detox and have less headaches (weight loss is a bonus).

How many of you think I'll fail and cave before my 10 days are up?



No comments: