Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week in Review

I kicked butt this week folks.  Clean diet, much exercise, well rested.
Me tonight, 5 lbs leaner since last weekend!  Don't mind the pile of crap next to me....ah downsizing houses is so fun...

I ran 11 miles this week, lost 5 lbs and feel pretty amazing.  
Now my SAHM week was a different story, 3 no nap days and no dissertation work done.
This morning when I met my friend at Town Lake to run with our uber cool jog strollers, I mentioned that I like running at night because I don't have to wear sunscreen, which subsequently drips into my eyes when I sweat and burns my eyes.  She said "You actually put on suncreen when you go for a run!?" YES, because LOOK AT MY 29 YEAR OLD FACE!  Oh the damage of my younger carefree years!!!
Wrinkles, age spots, sun damage, not to mention the awesome dark eye circles I'm rocking.

This picture is so raw to me.  This is ME.  No editing, no blemish remover tool, just me.

Okay now I just need to lose the OTHER 5 LBS I've gained since I moved to Austin Texas, land of hot weather and tacos.

2 comments:

Meghann (Bringing up Bumble) said...

i'm so behind!

I LOVE both these pictures of you. especially the second one. i'm not even saying this to be nice - you look gorgeous without makeup. that pic look like it's out of a cool magazine ad.

Anonymous said...

Well thats unfair how can you look so great with no makeup on, I look a mess even with makeup :s
x x x