Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3 Year Wedding Anniversary

Today marks 3 years of marriage for me and my husband.  Where has the time gone?  We were together 6 years before we got married, and now 3 years married.

Each year I spend with my husband I love him more and more.  We have grown so much together over the last 9 years.  He is my best friend.  My life (and heart) would be so empty without him.  I thank god everyday for sending him to me.  I could blog about how much I love him all day. I'll spare you.

I wanted to share some of my favorite photos with my husband
Our wedding
My husband with Mimi the day after she was born.  He never wanted to put her down or let anyone else hold her.
My favorite picture of my husband and Mimi
First Christmas with Mimi

Camping for the first time as a family (something we really enjoy)
I could post 5,000 photos here of me and my husband and Mimi enjoying some of my favorite memories as  a married couple and as a new family, but it would probably be boring to most people, so I'll leave you with this small few....

Now i guess I should go shower so I look nice for our date tonight :-)


1 comment:

Meghann (Bringing up Bumble) said...

happy anniversary! i could look at 1000 of your pictures and not be bored.
um. because i'm your stalker.