Monday, September 8, 2008

Lucky Day...

Today I was eating lunch with friend Katie outside on campus. We were chatting about the Hare Kristnas that serve food on campus. We were enjoying the sunshine, people watching, then..... out of nowhere, a bird crapped on me! I looked at Katie and said, "did I just get crapped on?" She was laughing so hard she couldn't speak. After some antibacterial soup and several handfuls of paper towels I managed to get cleaned up.

I said to Katie as we walked into class "if I had a blog I would blog about this." I could ramble about how it is good luck to get crapped on by a bird and how we should always look at the sunny side of things.

So, here goes another attempt at keeping a blog.

A little about myself. I am a 26 year old grad student in Florida. I study lakes and bays and other beautiful waterways in Florida. I live with my best friend "F" and soon to be husband along with our dog Buddy. Life is good. I look forward to sharing it with you.


Tonite I played tennis with my friend Ryan, he kicked my ass yet again. I would like to point out that he beats me with his extremely cheap shots! Next week he's mine!

Have a great day. We'll talk soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the shock factor is what resulted in my inability to answer your question - it was pretty damn funny!! :) Next time, we'll carefully scout out our lunch site. See ya tomorrow!