Sunday, July 31, 2011

I feel so grouchy

Even though the title sounds like I"m going to vent this entire post, I'm not.  I just woke up grouchy. I tossed and turned all night and never got into deep sleep.  My husband and I putzed around the house all day until 1pm snacking, playing cartoons to placate our child, etc. when at 1pm I just snapped.  I HAD TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE.  It was like I was suddenly possessed (hello PMS), If I didn't get outside and do something active and burn off Mimi's energy I might just punch something, like the wall...or my husband...You've had those days right?

So we packed up some stuff, hit a taco joint on the way and went to the Barton Spring and had a swimming/picnic adventure.  Now we're home and bathed and Mimi is refusing her nap for the 2nd day in a row, while my husband keeps telling me how to get her down for her nap....wow I forget he stayed home with her ALL day EVERYDAY, of course he should tell me how to get my toddler to sleep, cause he does it so often right!? (see the PMS coming out?!)

Anyway....Enjoy some photos of our afternoon while I go wash my car and escape.






1 comment:

happystephanie6 said...

I have definitely had those days! In fact, Sundays are famously grouchy days, lol!