Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Bliss

Farmer's Market trip today :-)
Boy did we get stuff done today! We got up and at em' at 7:30 am, hit the farmers market, post office, and did errands.  We moved around our bedroom furniture (and deep cleaned the whole room).  We raked and leaf-blowed the front lawn, did other yardwork, I went running, and my friend made me a nice and healthy dinner.  I'm going to do a vlog reviewing the new running program I started today, and do some laundry and cuddle up with a chic flic.  Nice Saturday.


My yummy almost raw lunch

Mimicans eating pizza and pineapple for lunch

2 comments:

Jess Craig said...

i'm not going to lie, mimi's lunch looks better. JUST KIDDING. but no really, i'm dying for some cheese.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. I shop at the farmer's market ALL THE TIME. And by all the time... I mean in the 2 or 3 months that it's actually warm enough to GROW fruits/veggies here.
I want some farm fresh veggies!!