Sunday, February 27, 2011

Date Night :-)



So Friday night my friend watched Mimi for us and we decided to have a night with just the two of us (meaning me and the husband).  You are going to think that our date night was pretty pathetic....but we had a good time.  Things have been super stressful lately, so it was nice to get out together and talk about things.

So....

After dropping off Mimi for the night, I went for a quick run while my husband relaxed, then I got ready to go out.  I am so sick of blowdrying and straightening my hair that I just left if wavy.  Yup. I"m that lazy.
Us leaving to go out
My husband decided to not shave and look like a bum, but he's my bum :-)  By the way, all the photos are from my phone, so they kind of suck....

 We decided to go to Chipotle, which we both love.  We're not crazy restaurant people, mostly because we're too cheap these days and we are both trying to keep weight off, so restaurants are usually a no-go for us.  Here's the best part, my husband had found a buy one get one free coupon for Chipotle, lol. You go my couponing husband!!
mmmmm Chiptole

3 Veggie Taco :-)

Husband enjoyed his tacos too
After dinner we went to Kohls.  Kind of boring, but we never get to just casually shop without a crying toddler.  We love looking at kitchen stuff together.  We tried on some hats for fun.  I also tried on 5 inch heels and did a catwalk strut for my husband in the shoe department--sorry guys, that one is on his Iphone.....
Trying on hats at Kohls

Do you see how ridiculously large my husbands head is? Hats never fit him, kind of wondering what would have happen if I didn't get a C-section with Mimi! She has his head!
We were going to go out for a beer but decided to go home.  We curled up in bed and watched a movie together, we were both asleep by 11:30pm.  Awesome.

It was really nice to get out and be with my husband.  We're considering making some big changes, so it was nice to talk out some of our options with jobs, moving, babies, etc.

So thanks again Grace for watching Mimi for us!

No comments: