Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Braided Headband

I didn't come up with this, I found a tutorial on Cakies, another woman's blog.  I was cleaning up our kitchen and one corner just had shopping bags full of my sewing stuff, because I dont' have a "sewing room," I mean geesh I dont' even have my own closet...

Anyway, I was sorting through stuff and realized I had TONS of scrap fabric.  I was on a mission to use these scraps for something good.  Voila.  Braided Headbands.  I like headbands but I'm not very stylish so It will take some time for me to get used to doing something different.  Don't mind how miserable I look in these photos. I'm home today going on day 3 of a migraine and couldn't bare going to work today.  Plus I have a doc apt at 3pm to make sure I don't something else crazy going on in my noggin other than migraines (from stress? hmm who knows).  So I haven't showered, have on no makeup, and feel generally miserable....

Here you go, I made three..
oo and sexy glasses to boot!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want one!!!!!

Please? =)

happystephanie6 said...

Very cute! I hope you feel better soon :)