Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just for fun....

This is what I look like in the morning, post shower, no makeup, just combed 1/2 air-dried hair.  Sexy right?

Then I finished drying my hair with a round brush, well I half assed it....
dude what's with my goofy smile?!
Then I put on some makeup (and let Mimi play with my makeup as well) and we did our own photo shoot.

Mimi wanted to have a photo by herself, because she's a diva

Now, I realize the first two photos may have scared you.  What's really scary, is I used to go out like that all the time....in public....now that is scary.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Ha ha, I used to go out like that too (If I`m honest still do sometimes!) Your before pics weren`t scary though:-) xx

Sascha und Karin said...

Dont be so mean to yourself. You are so pretty! Everybody looks grumpy in the morning!