Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! I welcome 2011!


We welcomed the new year sitting in a hot tub drinking Asti. Not bad eh?  Mimi wore her bubble hem party girl dress and was in bed by 9pm, and we were in bed by 1am feeling like oldies!

Resolutions you say?

I can't tell you how many people have asked me my resolutions for 2011.  I make resolutions all the time.  I did tell my friend's husband that this is the first year in a loooooong time my #1 resolution isn't to lose weight.  In all reality, I am only 10 lbs from my goal weight.  When  you used to be 80 lbs from it, as I was 1.5 yrs ago, 10 lbs is a drop in the hat.    I do intend to keep up my running and do a 10K this year.

I am still trying to transition to a 60% raw diet.  It's really hard because my husband isn't on board and we like to eat as family.  I'm going to keep at it though!

My major resolution is find a career path that makes me happy AND pays the bills.  Right now I"m paying the bills, let's try to get to paying the bills and liking it.

My husband and I have been throwing around the idea of a BIG change this year. Can you guess what that might be?

What are your resolutions this year?

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Another baby?! New house?! Don't leave us hanging here, girl!