Thursday, January 20, 2011

Besties

Mimi and Dahlia
I just think this photo is priceless.  So I don't have a fancy prime lens yet, but minus the grainyness, this moment was so cute.  This is Mimi with her buddy Dahlia.  Dahlia has been Mimi's bud since birth :-) They are finally about equal in size and play so well together, minus the occasional fights over toys.  It's great to have a friend with a kid.  Sometimes Grace and I just sit and watch them play, we dont' even talk. It's pretty funny, like a psychology experiment.

I am so ready for the weekend.  I need a break.  We had a crazy 2 hour faculty meeting today and tons of drama at work.  Awesome.  I'll have to update on that later....

Tomorrow I take Mimi to her 18m appointment.    I am going to wake up late, have breakfast with her, and relish all those moments.  Then i'll go to work after her appointment...blah.

I have been sewing up a storm.  Courtney and Grace watch out--my craftyness is centered on fluffy baby stuff :-)  Tonight I'm not going to drag it all out--tonight I will go to bed before 2am lol.  I just have this complex about finishing things....



 

No comments: