Monday, October 4, 2010

Feeling Truly Run Down

Each night I've been fighting the urge to crash into bed at 8pm.  I'm exhausted.  I feel exhausted everyday lately.  I'm not quite sure where this exhaustion is stemming from.

I've been pushing myself really hard trying to get through my 5K training workouts.  I run the 5K October 23.  Yesterday I ran 3 1-mile intervals and when I got home I laid down on the cool tile feeling like I was going to throw up for about 10 minutes.  I think I was dehydrated.

When I'm home with Mimi in the afternoon and evenings I struggle to keep up with her and when she goes to bed at 8 I melt into the couch like I've run a marathon.

Blah.  Well I started taking my vitamins again and I'm trying to stay hydrated.   I'll give you an example as to why I think it's dehydration---I weigh myself every morning at the same time under the same variables, and sometimes for fun I weigh myself before bed (I know it's a little obsessive).  I've noted that on average, I lose 1.5-2 lbs between night and morning. Today I actually weigh less a night than I did this AM.  Because I haven't exercised today (it's my rest day), and I've been eating today, it's likely dehydration.

My appetite is decreased as well.

I know this isn't a very exciting post.  Well usually mondays I update my weight.  This morning I was 187.2 I think, tonight I was 186.  I'm going to try to drink some water though, so who the frick knows what I'll be tomorrow morning! **Tuesday I was 186**

I have to do my run tomorrow night and I'm actually dreading it.  I need to readjust my attitude and go into with my best foot forward.


I hope everyone out there is doing well!  Good luck to all my TTCing friends, newly preggo friends, and weight losers!  I send my love and support to you all no matter what you're aiming for!

I love all the comments you guys give and am thankful to all my readers. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Meg Smith said...

I have been so inspired by your motivation to really lose weight and exercise--thank you for sharing! I'm on caloriecount.com now and it's super-helpful for keeping me on track!

Your blogs on Mimi are great too! She is adorable!