Friday, October 22, 2010

5K Tomorrow!



Are you ready for this chicas?!  I am running my first ever 5K tomorrow.  I've been sick with Bronchitis all week, but I'm on my antibiotics and I'm feeling pretty good.  Tomorrow at 7:30 am, armed with trusty IPOD, my albuterol inhaler, and my ol' faithful NewBalance 992's, I am hitting the road for my first 5K race.

My friend Dana is running with me for support. She is a 30 mile-a-week runner, dropping down to my level for a day to keep me going through the entire race. Mimicans will be there with my friend Kim (probably in a fleece cause it's gonna be cold!), cheering mommy on!

Want to know what I'll be jamming to for the 40 minutes it'll take me to finish?


OMG (feat. Will.I.Am)-Usher
Dynamite-Taio Cruz
Animal-Neon Trees
Teenage Dream-Katy Perry
Stronger-Kanye West
Like A G6-Far East Movement
I Like It-Enrique Iglesias
Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore)-B.o.B
Toxic-Britney Spears
LDN-Lily Allen
Just Dance ft. Colby O'Donis- Lady GaGa


I am going to do my best and that's all that matters!  I can't tell you how many times I've attempted a 5K program and failed quit.  Thank you Todd from 5K101 for your amazing FREE program.  It will work for you too!

Thank you to my subscribers for your continued support and amazing comments!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, im new to ur blog but have watched you on youtube for a while now! Just thought id say i love both!! Hope ur
race went well!? Uv inspired me and i started week one of the 5k tonight and had a healthy tea! Hope my willpower lasts!! Clare x