Wednesday, June 24, 2009

36 Weeks Pregnant--1cm dialated!

Hey guys,

Had my 36 week apt. today. My blood pressure was good, I've gained 27 lbs, and the baby has dropped into my pelvis. All very exciting. The midwife checked me to ease my mind because F is leaving Friday to go on a 6 day trip and I wanted to make sure nothing was going on. To both of our surprises (the midwife and me), I was dialated 1 cm and have lost my mucus plug. She said my cervix was soft, whatever that means. So let's just hope nothing much happens until F returns home next week!

Hope everything is good with everyone else!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulation hun! I arrived random in to your blog and i really liked it! I really wish you good luck!! I'm a mum of a little boy called Marlow and I really enjoy reading other mummy stories online. Have you picked a name for baby yet? I rememer I spent a lot of time chilling out choosing my baby names. Here a great link http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ It a big responsability choose the name... Finger and toes crossed for your baby. Jo

JKL said...

Thanks for viewing my blog, and thanks so much for the website for baby names, we've tossed around a few names for both boys and girls (we don't know what we are having), we'll take our list to the hospital and see what fits I guess!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the heads up... I am A- too! Congrats on your pregnancy... you are almost there. exciting!