Thursday, July 5, 2012

Belly Pics - Week 16 & Fourth of July

I'm coming up on 16 weeks here folks, and man, it gets harder everyday to conceal "the belly."  Obviously I wore a pretty tight tank top this day (4th of July) because the people I was with all knew I was pregnant.  Can you believe how big it looks?!  And do you like my festive outfit? I'm pretty wardrobe challenged right now.

I should see if I have a photo of me 16 weeks along with Mimi's pregnancy, because I don't *think* I looked this big, even though I weighed a good 30-40 lbs more!  Tomorrow I go for another anatomy/growth scan of "Gummy Bear" as we affectionately call this baby.  Then I have my traditional 16 week OB apt.  Hopefully all is well.

We had a good time this year for the 4th.  I took Mimi to a parade and festival in the morning while my husband slept in and enjoyed his first day off in months.  Later that night we went to a BBQ at a friends house and lit some fireworks and saw some nice fireworks.  I was so spent by the end of the day!





Saturday I leave for 3 weeks for my Mom's in upstate NY.  I'm excited about the trip but a little stressed about tying up loose ends before I go.

I hope you all had a great Holiday (for those of you in the States)!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

You Look great! I`m 32 weeks pregnant and I can`t beleieve how big my belly is. Looking down on it myself it doesn`t look so big, but then I catch a glimpse of myself in a window or something and I think I look huge!
I`ve only just noticed how much Mimi looks like your husband... x