Monday, December 15, 2008

27th Birthday

Hello all,

Last week I celebrated my 27th Birthday! It was such a worldwind week. We had a holiday party of some sort ever night of the week. On Tuesday we had F's holiday dinner, Wednesday we had dinner with some of my coworkers, Thursday (my bday!) we had Ryan's Kung Foo 3rd level dinner, and Friday a guy I work with gave me tickets to the Christmas play at his church. I took Grace and Dahlia with me instead of Franco. Dahlia loved all the music and bells.

We didn't really get to celebrate my birthday, but F bought me some beautiful gifts. He got me some burberry perfume and a pair of cosy slippers I wanted. The lady I babysit for got me a small carrot cake and her and her daughter sang me happy birthday.

Thanks to all my friends who remembered my birthday and wished me well. This week I'm going to try to get the house ready for our Christmas party. Hopefully it will be well attended and all will be well.

Franco also put in a winter garden the other day full of cabbage and greens. When we were looking at it this morning we took a picture of our fatty cat Lola chillin up on the fence.

No comments: