Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quals SUCK

The last two weeks I have been taking my written qualifying exams. I found two of them to be hard, and two of them to be LONG. So now I have just my advisor's left and to study for my oral exam which is a FREE FOR ALL! I am so worried about it!

I have some other stressful things on my mind too, all together the stress of life is messing with my sleep, my health and my emotions. I just can't wait for it to be OVER. I hope I don't fail. At this point doing well is a long-shot, I hope I don't fail. If I fail I'm gonna drop out school and get a job and make babies or something!

Grace and John came over last night for some cake and coffee. They brought little dolly with them who took a nice drooly nap while we ate our cake. She's so cute and cuddly. I just love to hug her and smell her hair.

Buddy has been keeping me company through my stressful two weeks. He lays at my feet while I'm on the computer and gives me kisses every morning (kind of gross, but hey he loves me!). F is as supportive of the stess as he can be. I don't think he knows exactly what I am going through, but he tries to be empathetic to my stress and leave me alone when I'm doing work. One more week until this is all over!

No comments: