Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




This is our first Halloween as a married couple! How sappy is that? It has been one busy month! This last week and a half I've been taking my qualifying exams which are the most stressful, exhausting and mind challenging thing I've ever gone thru! My head is still above water though!

Today I gave myself a day to just do ME things and not quals things. I had a massage this morning to help get rid of my tension headache, but it's still here. Then I met with one of my advisers at the office. I picked up F from work and we went over to the library and voted early. Whom did I vote for? Won't tell. It's not worth getting into a political discussion over it.

Grace came over today with Dahlia. It's here first Halloween and boy was she cute! I'll post a picture of her in her little bumble be costume.

F and I are going to two halloween parties this weekend. We have our couples costumes which turned out great. I'll post a pic of them too.

Hope all is well with everyone. I'll post later this week!

No comments: